Sunday, October 21, 2007

musings: where have i been?

hi all, so ive been gone for almost two months.

i guess i could blab on about being lazy/busy/no internet... but actually my life since the trip to new york has been amazing and destructive at the same time...

amazing: seeing myself as a part of a VM whole and that i'm actually working as well as my mentors... and that there really is a universal creative conciousness as there were things in barneys that i had decided to do in sydney without the same inspiration... blessed.. realising my windows are driven by my life and influences.. finding my confidence and realising my intuition comes from years of observation, not just fluke.

Destructive: spending the better part of half a year fighting with the most important person in my life, which ended in a horrible time in NYC... which then lead to the end of my three year relationship.. the loss of a friend, a lover and a life i had believed in.

And i have realised all to closely how linked my creativity is to my heart. And at the moment it has been in pieces.. as has my work and my blog.

i've still been putting out windows... The art of fighting (see next post - ive just been to vague to take a pic since i finished it) has been my expression of that hurt and conflict.

So it is of no excuse, but ive realised that a few things have to change for my blog to continue.. I need to be able to write about my life, as it is the impetus for so much of what i do, and it needs to not only be about windows, but also about the things ive experienced.

in the end i guess its who i am and where i am going.. windows and all.

heres to the new journey.
the king of sorrows, eva

No comments: